Mobile Website Visitors!
Stay one night, get your second night at 25% off. Mention you saw this special when making your reservation!
Mesa Verde and Four Corners Adventure Start With La Mesa RV Park!
Located in Historic Cortez, Colorado. 2380 Main Street, Cortez
More About Our Campground
Our RV Park is close to many of the major attractions in Southwest Colorado. And if you’re looking to visit the area for a few days or a few weeks, our campground is a great place to stay. Close to downtown Cortez, less than 10 miles from Mesa Verde National Park, and convinient to the Four Corners Monument, Canyon of the Ancients and Hovenweep National Monuments. We’re also a short drive to Canyonlands, Moab, Durango, Telluride, and more major attractions in the Southwest!
So much to do!
Southwest Colorado offers a lot to do and see. Cortez offers hiking trails, nearby mountain biking routes, local reservoirs and rivers, and access to National Forest locations close by. If you’re into hiking, fishing, mountain biking, or you’re just looking to visit the area, La Mesa offers a great base of operations.
Small park amenities
We’re a small RV Campground, with less than 40 sites. While we don’t boast amenities like swimming pools and hot tubs, we do offer great value to our guests.
- Large Pull Through Sites for Class A Motorhomes and 5th Wheels!
- 50 Amp service throughout the park!
- Daily, weekly and monthly rates (if you want to stay longer).
- We’re open year round!
- Truly fast WiFi for guests who still need to stay connected!
- A family friendly campground!
- Passport America RV Park.
- Recharge your Tesla or other electric vehicle with us!
- Pet Friendly Park! Most dogs are welcome, but we reserve the right to disallow certain breeds. Some exceptions may apply. Additionally, your pets must be under your control in the park at all times for the safety and enjoyment of our other guests.
There’s plenty to do in the Four Corners Region! Our RV Campground is close to many famous locations that visitors from around the world want to see! While you can stay and enjoy a relaxing atmosphere at our park, most of our guests are out sight seeing every day. What’s to see, and how close is it to us?
- Mesa Verde National Park – Less than 10 miles to the park entrance!
- Anasazi Heritage Center – Less than 10 miles!
- Hovenweep National Monument – 46 miles.
- Canyon of the Ancients National Monument – 38 miles.
- Four Corners Monument – 42 miles.
- Durango Colorado – 45 miles.
- Telluride Colorado – 75 miles.
- Farmington Colorado – 80 miles.
- Canyonlands National Park – 108 miles.
- Natural Bridges National Monument – 122 miles.
- Moab Utah – 116 miles.
- Arches National Park – 121 miles.
- Denver Colorado – 427 miles.
We’re central to many of the amazing tourist locations in the desert southwest. And with that in mind, we make a great base camp for your next visit to the desert southwest and to the Colorado Rockies as well!
Charge your Tesla with us!
If you’re traveling with a Tesla or other electric vehicle, we do allow charging with us. Just let us know that you’re looking to recharge your vehicle and we’ll make arrangements for you!
Campground Host for the 2018 Season
La Mesa RV Park is currently looking for an additional campground host for the 2018 season. If you’d like to spend the 2018 season close to Mesa Verde National Park, 4 Corners, Hovenweep National Monument, and more, get in touch with us to find out about our need for a campground host this year!