Mobile Website Visitors!
Stay one night, get your second night at 25% off. Mention you saw this special when making your reservation!
Stay One Night, Get The Second Night 50% Off
Mesa Verde and Four Corners Adventure Start With La Mesa RV Park!
Located in Historic Cortez, Colorado. 2380 Main Street, Cortez
Special Monthly Rates Available In 2023
Your Mesa Verde RV Park
Located only 8 miles from the entrance of Mesa Verde! La Mesa RV Park and campground puts you close to downtown Cortez, Colorado. With shopping and services close at hand, La Mesa RV Park is perfectly situated for your Mesa Verde and Four Corners Adventures!
Currently, the National Park Service is celebrating its 100th Anniversary. And Mesa Verde National Park is right around the corner from us! So to join in the celebration, we’re offering stay one night get the second night off. You shouldn’t be in a rush while visiting the area, so we wanted to make sure you had the time to visit the National Park, the nearby National Monuments, and the surrounding area including Dolores, Mancos, and Durango Colorado.
Your Cortez Colorado RV Campground
There’s so much to do and see in the Four Corners region. At the end of a busy day it’s nice to return to a quiet, friendly, and family oriented RV Park. Whether you’re looking for a Mesa Verde RV Park, Four Corners RV Park, or simply looking for an in town campground that’s a quiet place to rest on your travels, La Mesa RV Park will meet your needs!
We offer incredibly fast Wi-Fi (and we really mean it), a family friendly location, and a staff that really knows the area. If you’re looking to find out about more adventures in the Cortez area, ask our staff or helpful camp hosts. From mountain biking to hiking trails, restful lakes and rivers, we’ll be able to point you to so many unique areas to visit and enjoy while you stay with us!
Contact La Mesa RV Park Today!
There’s so much to do in Southwestern Colorado. So make your reservation today with La Mesa RV Park! We’re open year round, so any time is a good time to visit the Mesa Verde and Four Corners region!
Don’t forget to mention our website special during 2022. Stay one night, and get the second night 25% off. Yes, we’re repeating ourselves, but we’re thrilled to be part of the National Parks community, and we really want to make sure you get everything out of your visit while staying in Cortez Colorado!
We hope to see you in our campground this year, and join the countless number of guests who make La Mesa their southwest Colorado destination year after year!
More About Our Campground
Our RV Park is close to many of the major attractions in Southwest Colorado. And if you’re looking to visit the area for a few days or a few weeks, our campground is a great place to stay. Close to downtown Cortez, less than 10 miles from Mesa Verde National Park, and convinient to the Four Corners Monument, Canyon of the Ancients and Hovenweep National Monuments. We’re also a short drive to Canyonlands, Moab, Durango, Telluride, and more major attractions in the Southwest!
So much to do!
Southwest Colorado offers a lot to do and see. Cortez offers hiking trails, nearby mountain biking routes, local reservoirs and rivers, and access to National Forest locations close by. If you’re into hiking, fishing, mountain biking, or you’re just looking to visit the area, La Mesa offers a great base of operations.
Small park amenities
We’re a small RV Campground, with less than 40 sites. While we don’t boast amenities like swimming pools and hot tubs, we do offer great value to our guests.
- Large Pull Through Sites for Class A Motorhomes and 5th Wheels!
- 50 Amp service throughout the park!
- Daily, weekly and monthly rates (if you want to stay longer).
- We’re open year round!
- Truly fast WiFi for guests who still need to stay connected!
- A family friendly campground!
- Passport America RV Park.
- Recharge your Tesla or other electric vehicle with us!
- Pet Friendly Park! Most dogs are welcome, but we reserve the right to disallow certain breeds. Some exceptions may apply. Additionally, your pets must be under your control in the park at all times for the safety and enjoyment of our other guests.
- While Recreational Marijuana has been legalized in Colorado, we ask that our guests refrain from smoking marijuana within our park area. La Mesa is located within 500 feet of a private school here in Cortez, and while recreational usage is allowed in the state of Colorado, use within the proximity of a school is not allowed. Thank you for understanding.
There’s plenty to do in the Four Corners Region! Our RV Campground is close to many famous locations that visitors from around the world want to see! While you can stay and enjoy a relaxing atmosphere at our park, most of our guests are out sight seeing every day. What’s to see, and how close is it to us?
- Mesa Verde National Park – Less than 10 miles to the park entrance!
- Anasazi Heritage Center – Less than 10 miles!
- Hovenweep National Monument – 46 miles.
- Canyon of the Ancients National Monument – 38 miles.
- Four Corners Monument – 42 miles.
- Durango Colorado – 45 miles.
- Telluride Colorado – 75 miles.
- Farmington Colorado – 80 miles.
- Canyonlands National Park – 108 miles.
- Natural Bridges National Monument – 122 miles.
- Moab Utah – 116 miles.
- Arches National Park – 121 miles.
- Denver Colorado – 427 miles.
We’re central to many of the amazing tourist locations in the desert southwest. And with that in mind, we make a great base camp for your next visit to the desert southwest and to the Colorado Rockies as well!
Charge your Tesla with us!
If you’re traveling with a Tesla or other electric vehicle, we do allow charging with us. Just let us know that you’re looking to recharge your vehicle and we’ll make arrangements for you!
Looking to stay in the Mesa Verde area longer? La Mesa RV Park may have openings for a workamper couple at our park. To learn more feel free to call our office to see if we have any need for the season!