Only 8 miles from the entrance of Mesa Verde, La Mesa RV Park offers everything you need to launch your visit to the National Park. Our park, family owned and operated for several decades, is located right on the edge of Cortez Colorado, an a quick trip to Mesa Verde.
While La Mesa is a smaller RV park, we offer everything you need while visiting Mesa Verde and the 4 Corners region. Below is a list of our park amenities.
- 50 Amp Service throughout the park.
- Large Pull Throughs, we can accommodate the biggest Class A’s out there!
- Fast Internet throughout the park.
- A knowledgeable and friendly staff that wants to make sure you enjoy your visit.
- Bath house with showers.
- A laundry room for our guests.
- Close to downtown Cortez, shopping, dining, etc
- Close to other attractions like Canyon of the Ancients, Hovenweep, the 4 Corners.
- Less than an hour from Durango Colorado.
While we’re a smaller park, La Mesa is an excellent place to stay if you’re looking to head off for adventures at Mesa Verde National Park. We’re not an RV Resort (no swimming pools or hot tubs to speak of), but most of our guests come to visit all that Southwest Colorado has to offer. And after exploring all day long, at the end of the day you can return to La Mesa for a quiet place and the amenities you need most.
With our in town access we have great Wi-Fi throughout the park, and great cellular coverage as well. If you’re looking to stay in contact with the rest of the world while visiting the area, we’ve got you covered!
So if you’re planning a visit to Mesa Verde, give La Mesa RV Park a call today!