Rates Effective January, 2020(subject to change). We accept cash or USA personal checks, or travelers only.
Discounts at 10% - We honor Good Sam and AAA. Discounts at 15% - We honor Veterans, Military, and Escapees. See below for Passport America** & Great RV Escapes** details.
- DAILY (back in): $43.75
- DAILY (pull through): $45.95
- WEEKLY (back in): $220.00
- WEEKLY (pull through): $240.00
- MONTHLY: rates available upon request
DISCOUNT DAILY RATES (includes tax)
- GOOD SAM & AAA (back in): $39.40
- GOOD SAM & AAA (pull through): $41.35
- ESCAPEES, VETERAN, & MILITARY (back in): $37.20
- ESCAPEES, VETERAN, & MILITARY (pull through): $39.05
- BACK IN ONLY: $76.55
- PULL THROUGH: $80.40
TENT DAILY RATES (includes tax)
- TENT: 1 person $24.05
- TENT: 2 person $28.45
ALL Rates are based on a maximum of two people, there is a $2.00 charge for each additional guest. Passport America and Great RV Escapes add $1.00 for each additional guest.
Passport America RV Park
La Mesa RV Park is a Passport Campground! We're also a Great RV Escape Campground. There are a few things to note when using the discounts. Please read below.
**Passport America and Great RV Escapes are limited to 1 discounted night only. Call for price and availability. Not valid with any other discount. Cash only is accepted when using Passport America & Great RV Escapes.
Sign up with Passport America today by calling 1-800-283-7183 or when you arrive at La Mesa RV Park. Discounts are available immediately. When calling Passport America please use our Ref. By: CG-1590
Please Note: We are a pet friendly park, but we reserve the right to exclude specific breeds of dogs on our property for the safety and enjoyment of the park for all guests. Additionally, please be certain to maintain control of your pets at all times within our park and clean up after your pets as well.
Campground Host for the 2018 Season
La Mesa RV Park is currently looking for an additional campground host for the 2018 season. If you’d like to spend the 2018 season close to Mesa Verde National Park, 4 Corners, Hovenweep National Monument, and more, get in touch with us to find out about our need for a campground host this year!
- QUIET TIME: 10 p.m. / 7 a.m. – please be considerate of others.
- NO loud music at any time.CHECK-OUT TIME IS 11:00 A.M.-Due to previous reservations, if you plan on staying longer, the earlier you re-register, the better your chance of keeping your site.
- SPEED LIMIT: Please observe a speed limit of no more than 5 mph.
- SEWER: Sewer connection – a positive sewer seal at both ends of sewer hose is required.
- CHILDREN: We want the children to be safe & have a good time, but always under the watchful eyes of a parent/guardian. We are not responsible for their safety or welfare. You are liable for their behavior.
- PETS: Please maintain control of your pets: The limit is for only 3 pets per site. All dogs must be kept on leashed (size-foot maximum length) or inside Owners must clean up after their pets. Do not leave pets tethered on a leash or chain or in a pen outside alone at any time. Absolutely no pets other than service animals are allowed in the office or laundry! These rules are for health reasons as well as respect for others. Excessive barking is not allowed. All pets must be up to date on shots, management has the right to request documentation at any time. Failure to supply proper paperwork is cause for immediate eviction. NO AGGRESSIVE BREED DOGS ARE ALLOWED IN THE PARK.
- TRASH: Dumpster located in the park is for personal trash only. All garbage must be bagged & tied, boxes are broken down. DO NOT leave trash outside by your RV. Cleanliness of the park is important to us. Sites are to be kept clean and orderly, as determined by management. NO CONSTRUCTION and NO HAZARDOUS MATERIAL TO BE DUMPED ON SITE.
- Please leave the laundry facilities as you would like to find it. If they require attention, please notify the manager.
- Washing vehicles in the park is prohibited, however; keeping your RV clean and in good repair is required.
- No swimming pools or hot tubs of any kind are allowed on site.
- Use the roadway when driving or walking, do not cut through lots.
- NO FIREWORKS, NO WOOD or CHARCOAL FIRES ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. Only gas grills are allowed in the park.
- PARKING: Two vehicles only per RV space if your space is large enough. Please park parallel to your RV out of the main drives.
- CLOTHES LINES ARE NOT ALLOWED nor hanging laundry out to dry.
- To prevent damage to your RV or someone else’s, No temporary canopy’s or umbrella are allowed. Gusts of winds can happen at any time here in the White Mountains, we suggest retracting your awning when leaving the park.
- Only one (1) RV is allowed per campsite.
- DO NOT use/hang anything from the cages around the trees. This is for the protection and growth of the trees.
- La Mesa RV Park is not responsible for any electrical components on RV’s.
- Guest staying longer than one night must be approved by management and additional fees will be charged. YOU are responsible for your guest.
- CONDUCT: Disorderly conduct, drunkenness, illegal drugs, obscene language, obnoxious, disruptive or vulgar behavior will not be tolerated. They will be a reason for immediate eviction without refund.
- DRUGS: Illegal drugs of any form are prohibited on the property of La Mesa RV Park. Person(s) caught in violation of this rule are subject to immediate eviction without a refund. Person (s) knowing of any illegal activity is encouraged to notify the management immediately. Any information reported will be strictly confidential.
- LIABILITY: All park facilities and equipment of the park is intended for the convenience of the guests. Any and all persons using the facilities do at THEIR OWN RISK and consent. The park management is NOT RESPONSIBLE for the accident due to fire, theft, wind, flood, personal negligence, acts of God or other unfortunate circumstances. The registered guest is financially responsible for all individuals or pets at their site for any/all damage to the park.