La Mesa RV Park – Cortez Colorado
La Mesa RV Park is located at: 2380 E. Main Street, Cortez, CO. 81321. If you are using a GPS -we are at:
N 37° 21.078 W 108° 33.320
About your hosts
La Mesa RV Park has been family owned and operated since the 1970’s. Our family oriented park is central to many famous attractions. Our staff members are local to the area, and we know all the good spots. Mountain biking, off roading, hunting, fishing, site seeing…..we’ve got recommendations for all of your recreation needs.
We’re not a big chain park or resort
La Mesa RV Park isn’t a big chain park. We’re not a resort either. We’re a small family run park that caters to visitors to Southwestern Colorado. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable staff that knows the area you’re visiting, a quiet family oriented park, and a place to stay while you’re visiting Durango, Mesa Verde, The Four Corners, and everything else the area has to offer, we might be the right park for you. Blazing fast Wi-Fi & a small laundry room.
Route to us with Google Maps
In 2013 La Mesa RV Park improved many of our offerings to RV’ers staying with us. After a season of renovation we now have:
- 50 Amp Service at all sites (along with 20 and 30 amp as well)
- Truly high speed wireless internet throughout the park
- 13 new pull through sites, most of which are wide enough to fit 2 vehicles
- Completely new water supply to all sites
- A new mobile website for today’s “connected” RV’ers.
La Mesa RV Park and Tenting Area Offers:
- 38 total full hookup RV sites accommodating RV’s up to 65 ft in length
- Tent camping sites
- Clean showers and restrooms
- Ice (next door)
- City water
- Free wireless internet
- Pets are welcomed at no additional charge but please clean up after them and they must be kept quiet in respect of other guests. They must remain on leash at all times.